This weekend was big step towards progress for new plumbing. It is amazing how our ideas, plans, and drawings resulted in cutting a big chunk out of the floor. But this means brand new bathroom sewers! new floor drains! brewery drains! and nice new pipes that will be problem free.
Thanks to Albert (our building owner), Wes (our plummer), Mike (concrete cutting) and his wife Lydia we were able to make progress on the new plumbing project.
Cutting and Hammering Concrete
Check out the process we took to cut and smash the concrete
We now have plenty of rocks... free to a good home. They are adorable and I promise are potty trained.
In addition to cutting up the concrete we removed nearly every light fixture, wire, nail, fan, and anything else hanging out on the ceiling. This means we're nearly ready to start preparing it for painting!